5K/10K 3-RACE SERIES 2014
Myrtle Edwards Park:
Click on race names/dates to sign up!
ALL 3 RACES MAY, JUNE, JULY, 2014 >
Race 1 MAY 25, 2014 >
Race 2 JUNE 29, 2014 >
Race 3 JULY 27, 2014 >
DAY-OF REGISTRATION –
Payment by cash, check, or credit card $38.00 for one race or $80.00 for three races (includes sales tax).
5K/10K RACES BEGINS at 9:30a.m.
CHECK-IN BEGINS at 8:15a.m.
Kids 5k ages 3 – 17 $13.14 online and $15.00 day-of (Includes tax)
Kids ages 3 – 11: Race for toy prizes (balls, tattoos, note pads, markers) at the 1.55 mile turn and 3.1 mile finish.
All kids 3-11 win a finisher’s medal at the awards presentation.
All kids 3 – 17 run with adults.
Kids Camp $5.48
John Bartlett, from the LEAF Project, is hosting a 10-minute kids camp that consists of push ups, planks, mountain climbers, and jumping jacks.
- Take the exit- exit number 167- towards MERCER ST./SEATTLE CENTER.
- Keep RIGHT at the fork in the ramp.
- Turn RIGHT onto FAIRVIEW AVE N.
- Turn LEFT onto VALLEY ST.
- VALLEY ST becomes BROAD ST.
- Turn RIGHT onto ALASKAN WAY. 0.13 miles
- Take the SENECA ST. exit- exit number 165- on the left.
- Merge onto SENECA ST.
- Turn RIGHT onto 1ST AVE.
- Turn LEFT onto BATTERY ST.
- Turn RIGHT onto WESTERN AVE.
- Turn LEFT onto WALL ST.
- Turn RIGHT onto ALASKAN WAY. 0.35 miles
Parking and Bathrooms:
Park along the street (free on Sundays) or in parking lots close by. The closest lots are in the Sculpture Park garage and also near the Spaghetti Factory. There is a bathroom located in the Sculpture Park garage. We also provide one as close to the start/finish line as possible, about 400 yards away, near the Father/Son Fountain in the Sculpture Park.
- Course Map